Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Brights: My Closet

How many bright items of clothing did you find in your closet?  I didn't expect to find many brights in my closet, but I found nine!

Most of the items were either blue or pink/purple, like this shirt from Charlotte Russe.


I bought this one-shoulder blouse last week (Charlotte Russe).


Both of these button-down shirts are from New York & Company.



Although these vests from Aeropostale might be too warm in some locations this spring, my northern friends could take advantage of the extra layer!



I almost took this jacket (Aeropostale) to the thrift store, but I changed my mind when I started blogging about the brights trend.


I bought this dress (Merona, from Target) when I knew my then-boyfriend-now-husband was going to propose.  I'm pretty sure I spent at least 30 minutes deciding between the green and the charcoal.  The charcoal looked very classy, but I thought the green was more fun.


I bought these shorts (Charlotte Russe) last year and still haven't worn them.  Maybe I'll find a bright shirt to pair with them!


What brights did you find in your closet?  Come back tomorrow for some ideas on fashioning the color block trend with your brights.

Next post: Brights: Fashioned
Previous post: Spring Trend: Brights

No comments:

Post a Comment