Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wild Side: My Closet

I had so much fun pulling items out of my closet for spring's wild side trend.  Many of the items I found are statement pieces, and it's great to make a big impact on an outfit with a standout item.

My favorite item influenced by all things wild is this faux fur vest (Merona) that I bought at Target this past fall.  I had been sighing longingly over a similar vest in a Michael Kors ad, so I was very excited to find this vest on the sale rack.  I like its up-to-date length and softness.


I picked up this animal print belt at a thrift store a couple of years ago when animal print was in style.  It's in perfect condition, and I was happy to find an item representing a trend I was interested in.


I found this fun animal print purse at a thrift store about a year ago.


I bought this belt from a thrift store last summer and was delighted to see blue skinny belts paired with cardigans in the fall.


Close up.


Someone I knew in college gave these slippers to me.  When I visit friends who have really cold houses, I take the slippers with me!


What items did you find in your closet that were on the wild side?  Share your finds in the comment section!

Come back tomorrow to see how I styled some of the wild side items from my closet!

Next post: Wild Side: Fashioned
Previous post: Spring Trend: Wild Side

No comments:

Post a Comment