Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Eastern Influence: Thrifted

I browsed through the clothing racks at a couple of local thrift stores in search of Eastern-inspired apparel.

In one store, I came across a few satin-like shirts.  Although nothing in the cuts seemed particularly Eastern-inspired, I thought the fabric went with the theme.  (Shirts, east5th.)



And, for those working in the medical field - scrubs!  (Shirt, los angeles rose.)


Overall, I thought Eastern-inspired clothing was difficult to find in local thrift stores, but I only visited two stores.  I'll keep up the search and post an update of my finds near the end of Spring.

I had a lot of fun trying to find Spring trends in the thrift stores.  I also took home a nautical-striped short-sleeve sweater, a Moroccan shirt, and a mystery item I'll show you next week for an upcoming giveaway!

How have your thrift store adventures turned out?  Have you taken home any great items?  Leave comments below!

Next post: Eastern Influence: Around Town
Previous post: Eastern Influence: Fashioned

No comments:

Post a Comment