Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Punk: Fashioned

As I mentioned in my previous post, you won't find the clothes in my closet leaning toward the punk style.  However, if you're like me, you can still enjoy wearing a toned down version of this trend.

You can build upon a basic tee with leggings, a denim mini-skirt, a jacket with an attitude, and converse-style shoes.  (White v-neck tee and leggings, Mossimo; jacket, Charlotte Russe; denim skirt, So Wear It Declare It; shoes, Fabulosity from JCPenney.)


If you wear skinny jeans, you can pair them with a basic tee.  I added my Fabulosity shoes to this outfit, but shiny black combat boots worn with a dark-colored tee would give you an edgier look.  (V-neck tee, Stranded from Target; skinny jeans, Mossimo; shoes, Fabulosity from JCPenney.)


How punk is your style on a scale of 1-10?  I think mine might be a 2!

Next post: Punk: From the Runway
Previous post: Punk: My Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment